Twilightjunkies: just bitten
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Twilightjunkies: just bitten

Das neue Forum für alle Twilight-süchtigen..freie Meinungsäüßerung und Schwärmerei dringend erlaubt!..

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
twilightjunkie
Admin
twilightjunkie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 513

Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius) Empty
BeitragThema: Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius)   Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius) EmptyMi Jul 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius) Jamie-campbell-bower

Lebenslauf Jamie Campbell Bower

Jamie Campell Bower (* 22. November 1988 in London)

Seine bisher bekannteste Rolle war Anthony Hope in Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd.

Leben

Campell Bower wuchs in London auf und besuchte später die Bedales School in der Nähe von Petersfield. In dieser Zeit war er Mitglied des National Youth Music Theatre. Zu seiner professionellen Karriere wurde er von der befreundeten Laura Michelle Kelly angeregt, die ihn an ihren Agenten weiterempfahl. Zusätzlich zu seiner Karriere als Schauspieler betätigt sich Campell Bower außerdem als Liedsänger der Band Darling Buds.

Filmografie

2007: Sweeney Todd (als Anthony Hope)
2007: Die Dinnerparty (als Douglas)
2008: Rock N Rolla (als Rocker)
2008: Winter in der Kriegszeit (als Jack)
2009: Prisoner Nr. 11-12
2009: New Moon / Bis(s) zur Mittagsstunde (als Caius)

Quelle:Wikipedia

Zuletzt von twilightjunkie am Mi Jul 29, 2009 5:02 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://twilightjunkies.twilight-mania.com
twilightjunkie
Admin
twilightjunkie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 513

Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius) Empty
BeitragThema: Jamie gibt Vorgeschmack auf Caius   Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius) EmptyMi Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Im Rahmen der ComicCon hat Jamie Campbell Bower MTV ein Interview gegeben indem er über seine Rolle "Caius" spricht.

Hier gibts das Interview,Enjoy it!!

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1617064/story.jhtml

Hier das Interview in Textform:

SAN DIEGO — Team Edward, Team Jacob ... or Team Caius?

While at Comic-Con this past week, we were privileged to get a visit from the "Twilight" saga's sexiest new star, British heartthrob Jamie Campbell Bower. The 21-year-old actor was in town to promote three huge upcoming projects: TV's "The Prisoner," "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and "New Moon." Every bit as funny, charming and self-deprecating as his good friend Rob Pattinson, Jamie was eager to talk about his new place in the "Twilight" universe. And when it comes to Stephenie Meyer's vampire series, who doesn't love some fresh blood?

MTV: Welcome to Comic-Con and to "Twilight," Jamie. How does it feel to be here?

Jamie Campbell Bower: Pretty good, man. I got off a plane at 5:30 last night and went straight to the Gaslamp theater and did hellos [to the Twilighters]. It was nuts. It was craziness.

MTV: Did you get to introduce the movie to the fans?

Bower: Yeah, we did all together. It was the entire cast. We went around to say hello to everyone who was watching, because they were doing a screening of "Twilight," and so we all went in. ... I swear to God, I saw, like, four people have a heart attack.

MTV: How does it feel to know that you are now a member of the "Twilight" saga group and have the power to make people lose it?

Bower: It's good. I think I might use that, in a bad way.

MTV: Tell us about your character in "New Moon."

Bower: I play Caius, who is the leader of the Volturi. They are a coven and effectively run the vampire community. They make the laws up. It's me, Michael Sheen who plays Aro, and a guy called Christopher Heyerdahl who plays Marcus. We try to kill Bella and convince Edward to come and live with us — because Peter's character [Carlisle Cullen] had come and lived with us before — and we love the Cullens deeply.

MTV: Director Chris Weitz is new to most of these guys, but so are you. What kind of discussions did you two newbies have before filming began?

Bower: He gave us a lot of freedom. We sat down prior to it and just bounced ideas around. The backstory for Caius is already there, as it is for the Volturi. It's all fairly self-explanatory. We sat down and I said, "I think he's got this deep-rooted anger. He doesn't have a power, and he's pretty pissed off about that, because the rest of them have powers." And then, once we got on set, he was just like, "Go for it." We'd do a couple of takes of the same thing, and then we'd change it up and I'd do something crazy.

MTV: Give us an example of one of the crazy takes.

Bower: We'd do different accents, different styles. There would be one that would be very introverted, and then there would be another one that would be completely theatrical. It was good fun.

MTV: Unfortunately, we don't see you in the "New Moon" trailer. So maybe you could give us a sneak peek at Caius? Look into the camera and give us your favorite line, in-character.

Bower: [Gets into character] "We don't offer second chances. I would advise that you follow through on your promise soon."
Nach oben Nach unten
https://twilightjunkies.twilight-mania.com

Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius)
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Twilightjunkies: just bitten :: Twilightjunkies-just bitten :: Die Schauspieler-
Gehe zu: